AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Tommi is weak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
He hosps' my folks because he doesn't like insults..........

What say you.......
(2009.Jul.12 09:30 PM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]What say you.......

Most biased mod ever.
You insult someone stronger you get what you get...

Whining in the forums because you asked to get your a$$ handed to ya...

well it has been said a million times before.

and gangs are extensions of the other members in that gang, has always been fair ground.
I hosp your folks because you won't cut the crap. You say I'm bad with the random insults that ruin threads. You're being a jackass for no reason at all. I, at least, attempt to make some kind of argument while I'm putting people down. You're just being a spiteful, pussy little fuck.

Quit being a bitch and hit me back for your guys. This is going to be a fun bunch of time, smacking your gang because of your high and mighty nonsensical bullshit.
By the way, Wraith. Nice handling your business like a man, beating my ass for the honor of your gang and everything. This thread really helps set the mood about who you really are.
The Behemouth Hoover

Item Type Enveloping
Legality Illegal
Availabilty 100
Concealment Rating 0
Weight 175K
Standard price $Negotiable or ask guardian
Trade-in Value $0

The Behmouth Hoover is designed for insults, trolling, ridiculing those who are mentally superior and reducing your time pertaining to warring or criming, not actual dialogue. With an expansive capability for sucking, this weapon is indeed superior.

Dexterity 10
Endurance 35
I like the desciption, because it also shows what kind of person you are. Making it seem like you're something superior, whenever you're nothing but a twig in dog shit.

You really need to go stick your nut in a hole, Wraith. Seriously. Get your junk wet before you lose that marvelous facial hair.
At least your man enough to attack me..........and lose.

+1 to Tommi

Ownedx3

11:21 pm 100110010111001 hospitalized you in a maniacal frenzy...................lol

Temper distemper........Quick....put it down..........*Gunshot*
19305 S}~{SOL WRAITHLORD 42 115 Brutalized by 100110010111001.

How's that for a loss? That belt of yours saves your ass. Otherwise, you're nothing.
Your so silly.......I don't use a belt unless I have worthy opponents.......
Surely. That's why you're wearing one. XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's