AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: People In The Hospital
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any way of putting a symbol in the user list next to someones name representing that they are in the hospital?

It gets real annoying looking for someone that is offline, then finding one and clicking on there name just to find out they are already in the hospital. If there was a way to put like a star of life in blue after there name (or if donator after the plus) would be less clicking and bogging down the server! Biggrin

LordSkie

omg that's genius!

I've been suffering this for ages... I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

*edit* jail's a lesser problem, but can do the same to that... would help to see at a glance who's where.

matt5250

yeah, I know that would save me a fair amount of time most days.
and have it do the same as the donator plus, if you run the mouse over it, it would show the minutes the person has left in the hospital.

I can't take full credit for this. Wolverine and myself were talking abou this, I told him to post a forum about it and he wouldn't so I went ahead and did! Smile
Dude. What are you talking about.. I don't even know you! Smile Twisted

Yeah, this would be a coll addition to the game!
Again, the mighty Zenith awe's everyone with yet another wonderful improvement! Thanks again Zen! Biggrin

peajew

Thanks Zenith, 2 things however...

1) has this been implemented for gang wars? so when you look at a gangs members you can see if thier in jail or hosp? would bt an idea.

2) when the player is in jail and you run the cursor over the 'lock' it says hospital rather than jail.
Reference URL's