AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Idea for voting rewards...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was thinkin today about voting, and thought some people need motivation to vote. its hard to think of a good voting reward in this game apart from cash, so what about humanity bonus? a .01 humanity bonus for voting? giving a chance to get .02 per day.. just a little idea tell me what you think.

TheMace

We definitely need a small bonus for voting so that AL is advertised higher on these game lists.

Humanity is a good idea!

SisterLynx

I quit voting because the number of times I voted kept getting reset. All the times I did vote didn't count for anything. Awhile back there was a thread reminding each other to vote and I was voting alot back then. An Incentive would help motovate meSmile
i dunno, i think it should be some sort of small cash or credit reward for voting. It gives the noobs somewhere to start. Everyone will still vote because its free, and everyone here wants something for nothing, but it also gives the new people, who dont get help from the older players, something in their pocket right off the start.
(2009.Jul.10 06:53 AM)JagerBomb Wrote: [ -> ]i dunno, i think it should be some sort of small cash or credit reward for voting. It gives the noobs somewhere to start. Everyone will still vote because its free, and everyone here wants something for nothing, but it also gives the new people, who dont get help from the older players, something in their pocket right off the start.

ok, well what about voting sites give cash rewards, and 1 voting site gives humanity reward?
put the link on the main page. the only links i click in the explorer are the item and credits market, stores and travel agency. i dont even scroll down to see the rest of the page
(2009.Jul.10 07:02 AM)alinutza Wrote: [ -> ]put the link on the main page. the only links i click in the explorer are the item and credits market, stores and travel agency. i dont even scroll down to see the rest of the page

At the bottom, near Storage.

Kokozama

Can't we all just do it for free? Do we need paid for everything?
I personally can't stand games that force me into voting every day because I'm going to lose out on something if I don't. It's a pain to have to feel obliged to do it. That aside, we already have great rewards for referrals and these players for the most part stay longer and become more active players. People attracted from those sites are usually playing umpteen other online games and perhaps will leave sooner, or spam players with ref links to other games.
Just sayin, ref links > voting sites.
I personally don't want incentives added.

davefromaccounting

(2009.Jul.10 06:53 AM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]I quit voting because the number of times I voted kept getting reset. All the times I did vote didn't count for anything. Awhile back there was a thread reminding each other to vote and I was voting alot back then. An Incentive would help motovate meSmile

im with sis, i tried to vote as hard as i could but with nothing to gain i couldn't help it when i didn't vote and then not voting became a habit, humanity is a good thing to gain from this and a cash or credit reward wouldn't that just put the value of money down because it gets easyer to get?
Shouldn't get anything from supporting this game. Should just be glad it's still up.

Maybe threatening to shut down the game if people don't start voting would get some asses in gear(Including my own).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's