AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Fight Club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BigUncleC

I was looking around earlier and I found out there are a lot of people who like to brag and bet in this game.So I figured lets make those people put their money where their mouth is.

Example:Punisher and Rafal want to see who is stronger but they don't want to just fight.They want everybody to see who is the winner and they want to bet who will come out on top.But where do they go?Simple the AL Fight Club.

It's simple one player sends the the other a challenge like they would a mail.If they accept both players lay down stakes and they fight.The winner gets back the money they bet and the money their opponent bet plus they get bragging rights but the loser gets a bloody nose and a trip to the hospital.

Here's the thing though.The battle results will be posted on it's link in the pantheon automaticly.So if you suck everybody's gonna find out.

So tell me whatcha think.Is this a good idea or is this gonna be more trouble than a loaded hand gun on the stove?You decide.
good idea. lets fight.
who puts a loaded hand gun on a stove?

BigUncleC

My mentaly handicaped cousin now drop it.
Who thought it was a good idea to give him or leave out the gun?
(2009.Jul.09 10:07 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]who puts a loaded hand gun on a stove?

I store mine in a pre heated oven.

Unclec would whoop conrads ass i bet!

BigUncleC

Well no one left it out he just found it ok.It's why he's mentally handicaped.He didn't know no better.So can we please get back on topic.
Pun wins no contest.
I challenge CarlWeathers,just bring it Ninja

-B-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's