AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What is the best job for endurance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

SockRocker

the subject says everything I really need a higher endurance number to level it up quicker , thanks all =]
im not sure but i think its atheltics(?) it gives a .09 per point bonus lol, so for 1k points you get a whole 90 Endurance! Eek
Jogger
(2009.Jul.08 08:04 AM)SockRocker Wrote: [ -> ]the subject says everything I really need a higher endurance number to level it up quicker , thanks all =]

For higher endurance
1.use real money to buy credits -> endurance

2.use AL money to buy credits from credit market ->endurance

For AL money you need:
-good stats(dexterity special)
-high level (for AP)
-good luck

-B-

SockRocker

Yea i have spent real money on credit and donator packs but my endurance isn't going up =[
if your using your credits to convert to endurance and nothing is happening mail zen
(2009.Jul.08 04:21 PM)SockRocker Wrote: [ -> ]Yea i have spent real money on credit and donator packs but my endurance isn't going up =[

Your endurance goes up in development points, X amount of development points will get you a rank in endurance.
(2009.Jul.08 04:21 PM)SockRocker Wrote: [ -> ]Yea i have spent real money on credit and donator packs but my endurance isn't going up =[

But you convert the credits in endurance???

-B-

Nightrain

if its for stat training make sure you have the best house for your level.
a 100 Happ increase in housing may increase your gym train more than 1 lvl of endurance.
How do I use credits to turn into endurance? I can't find how. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's