AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Multi-Tiered Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hawk187

Is there any thought process or even the ability for gangs that have multiple levels to have a Gang Family Leader have access to mass email all members in all gangs.

Or have some way they can connect all together, each gang still has its own OC wars, etc. For example the Bad Family we have 3 layers as Prez to them I can only chat with the Muthas, but would like to be able to mass mail all 3 levels.

LordSkie

it'd be nice to have an alliance option as the other side to war... you can't attack members of an allied gang, and there's an option to mass mail allies too.
Combine both. Have an allied section that you can't attack allied forces and if you "mass mail" it would only be to the Presidents and VP of the other gangs. It should be the Pres or VP of each gang's responsiblity to carry on the message

Thor

Like a meeting at the top, super secret reunion between prez and Vp's of those allied gangs. Would be cool.

And yes, any way to connect allied gangs would be great.

jlabrasseur

I don't like the mass mailing of the whole allied gang. That could send the wrong message to the members of the mailed gang and make them possibly do something that their own Pres or Vp wouldnt want them to do.

peajew

i had the same thought a few weeks back about 1 president having access to all of sub-gangs and being able to mail them etc.

Thor

jlabrasseur Wrote:I don't like the mass mailing of the whole allied gang. That could send the wrong message to the members of the mailed gang and make them possibly do something that their own Pres or Vp wouldnt want them to do.
then maybe have checkboxes to which gang you want to mail to be delivered?
1.) President of "A" gang should be able to mass mail "B"&"C" gang.

2.) No allies, hard enough to find people to attack at higher levels, unless you can ally and still attack. This could happen when the game matures and has a massive base and some higher mid-level and higher levels.

3.) Gang Forums would help this issue a lot, maybe you could have someone "outside" of the gang view and post in the forum, with check boxes.
Reference URL's