AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gerber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

teejaym

he insists on bullying and being crooked all the time, how can i beat him?
Someone's retarded. (Nice cover up, man. Keep it up! I might start believing you.)
WOW Multis, double posting all over.

gerber

why didn't u come to my thread u retard, u just made a new one for no freaking reason
The Gerber baby is perhaps the most recognized baby face in the world. The tousled hair, the bright eyes, the round, pursed lips. So who is this famous baby?
There has been lots of speculation. People polled throughout the United States surmised that the Gerber Baby had to have grown up to become someone famous: Guesses ranged from movie stars Humphrey Bogart and Elizabeth Taylor to Senator Bob Dole. But mystery novelist and retired English teacher Ann Turner Cook knows the real answer. Because she's the real Gerber baby.

The year was 1928, and Gerber was looking for a face for its baby food campaign. Ann Turner Cook, who was clearly an adorable baby, posed for a charcoal sketch done by Dorothy Hope Smith, an artist who specialized in drawing children.Smith submitted her simple drawing amid stiff competition that included elaborate oil paintings of baby portraits. She offered to finish the sketch if it were accepted. Whether it was the simplicity of the drawing or the cuteness of the baby (or both!), the judges fell in love with the adorable baby face of Ann Turner Cook. In fact, they were so taken with it that Smith didn't have to finish the sketch. They used it just as it was.

And so the Gerber baby made her debut. The illustration soon became so popular that Gerber adopted it as its official trademark in 1931. Since then the Gerber baby has appeared on all Gerber packaging and in every Gerber advertisement, making Ann Turner Cook the world's best-known baby.

And now.... You know.
HAHA.

However, in Futurama, Richard Nixon is known as the Original Gerber Baby.

BSOXXX

ZEN watches Futurama....
Damn, ya learn something new everyday.......
Yes Zen is human, heartless but human.....
(2009.Jul.03 07:33 PM)teejaym Wrote: [ -> ]he insists on bullying and being crooked all the time, how can i beat him?

I hear you man. Schizophrenia is a b!tch. Razz

(2009.Jul.03 08:30 PM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]ZEN watches Futurama....
Damn, ya learn something new everyday.......

Someone has missed several of her former avatars...

BSOXXX

yeah, i dont get on the forums very often.....
i might get on for a couple days straight then stay off for a week HANinja
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's