AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: jail bust and reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
jail busting should earn reputation too as well as exp Smile like .01, or .001 per successful bust... any comments?
I'd agree! lol (look the top 2 at busting asking this!) :shock:
hey, dude. That was supposed ot be a secret.. who told them we were the top two? Twisted

LordSkie

That sounds like a very reasonable idea though. Jail busting is the sort of thing that you would gain reputation and respect for. I'd say 0.1 rep per 200 minutes saved would be a fair amount.. it'd make jailbusting done more, without it meaning that all the smaller busts get the same rep gain as larger busts. Right now I like the XP, but I much prefer the cash from crimes :-D
.1 per 200, THAT'S 5 respect points for me! I'll go for that! WooHoo Biggrin

Thor

Agreed! I'll take those 2.x points anytime. Biggrin

Oh wait 0.1 X (44 000/200) = 22!!! That's 50 for you Eagle. Hmm, a little too high I think, rep is suppose to be hard to raise. :o
this OF COURSE would NOT be retroactive Smile

LordSkie

yea, I realised that after I looked at a few numbers... 0.1 per 500 might be fairer- Eagle HAS done a huge amount of busting, so to gain 20 rep from that would be fair, really.
all we need now are some thoguhts from ZEN! Smile Come on Zen... You love us right? We need rep!

TheGeek

You greedy bastages just want new trainers!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's