AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how does this happen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just looked at the jail list and

2 Admin Zenith Admin 56 Arrested for being drunk in public. Bail Bust
Just making sure some items are working before unveiling them tonight.
lol gee i wonder what the items are Wink
I'm surprised no one has found them yet.
i did thats why i said that Wink

and btw....... i like the concept but wont ever get to use that armor.
DeMag R3
Item Type Electronics
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 10

Concealment Rating 10

Weight (kilograms) 3.5 kg

Standard Price $35,000

Trade-in Value $4,500

AL locks use encrypted magnetic mechanisms to remain closed. Jail cells are the most common use for DeMags, as they will give an inmate a chance to bust themselves out of jail without using action points. R2's cost one charge per 15 minutes (rounded up), and only work for those who are in jail themselves. Please note, these items are not automatic, but using one costs charges whether there is success or not.
Recharging the R2 holds a 15% chance of battery charge failure and a 10% chance the batteries salvaged will destroy the sophisticated circuitry of the device. Full charges of the R3 are 25% more than the R2.

Skill Requirements
Electronics 3
2M Power Armor L1 - Light Assault
Item Type Armor
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 40

Concealment Rating 0

Weight (kilograms) 16.0 kg

Standard Price $1,500,000

Trade-in Value $350,000

2M Industries as released their first modern power armor for public use. Used in urban warfare for decades to improve the abilities of infantry, this light-weight model (for armor) is destined to become a fan favorite.
Made from a light model of TiB material, it combines solid protection with mechanical joints.
Not only does it provide ample protection, it also increases the strength of the user at a slight cost of mobility.

Item Requirements
Resistance 42
Endurance 20
Strength 20
Statistical Modifiers
Dexterity Modifier -4
Strength Modifier 4
2M Power Armor L2 - Light Assault
Item Type Armor
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 40

Concealment Rating 0

Trade-in Value $350,000

2M Industries as released their first modern power armor for public use. Used in urban warfare for decades to improve the abilities of infantry, this light-weight model (for armor) is destined to become a fan favorite.
Made from a light model of TiB material, it combines solid protection with mechanical joints.
Not only does it provide ample protection, it also increases the stability of one's aim at the cost of mobility.

Item Requirements
Resistance 42
Endurance 20
Strength 20
Statistical Modifiers
Accuracy Modifier 4
Dexterity Modifier -4
2M Power Armor L3 - Light Assault
Item Type Armor
Legality Legal

Availability Rating 40

Concealment Rating 0

Trade-in Value $350,000

Not only does it provide ample protection, it also increases the mobility of the user at a slight cost of strength.

Item Requirements
Resistance 42
Endurance 20
Strength 20
Statistical Modifiers
Dexterity Modifier 4
Strength Modifier -4
i think i missed one, f u c k off im drunk as f u c k...
Reference URL's