AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WHO WILL REACH 70 FIRST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rafal 65

Punisher 63

Place your bet
Raf, he has no life, punisher also has no life but has a longer commute to and fro his non life. Cool
Raf - its his schtick
Rafal, but Pun will be able to beat him in his sleep.

Weebay

Both of them have such vastly different playing styles. Bottom line is they will both get there in time. Does getting there first really make that much of a difference?
i thought i would get there, but whatever
(2009.Jul.01 08:30 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Does getting there first really make that much of a difference?

Nope, but

- 1 will get there first

- 2 a good gambling is always fun

I'd put some money down
(2009.Jul.01 08:30 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Both of them have such vastly different playing styles. Bottom line is they will both get there in time. Does getting there first really make that much of a difference?

It could make millions of dollars difference who gets there first

Weebay

(2009.Jul.01 08:54 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.01 08:30 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Both of them have such vastly different playing styles. Bottom line is they will both get there in time. Does getting there first really make that much of a difference?

You would think, but usually the majority of the game is still distant from the stat req's for any new items. As well as everyone has demonstrated their willingness to hold out for a better deal.
(2009.Jul.01 08:54 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]

zen said new weapons will no longer be available based on level.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's