AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: am i in the wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
if i had a considerable number of credits on the market and a high lvl player asked me if i was using bank wire transfer or not... just so they could mug the money back off me, and i then said i wasn't using wire transfer when i was.
I ask this because the player has now threatened to hosp me continuosly even though it was a completely fair transaction and is trying to force me to buy back the credits when they could just resell them on the market.
anyones thoughts and opinions on the matter would be appreciated.

ryanpearce

You have done nothing wrong and well done for not getting mugged. How much did u sell the credits for each?
1800 at 300 each
the guy reckons that he only would have mugged a little bit off me but i didnt beleive it because before he bought them he was asking me when i would be logged off for a long period of time.

ZhuSeth

Wait wait.
Let me get this clearly.

- You checked the option to have the money banked directly.
- When asked you denied it.
- Someone bought the credits and attacked you.
- Now he/she wants his/her money back.

Did I miss anything?
no thats correct, i only lied because i knew the only reason he wanted to know if i was using wire transfer or not was so that they could mug most of the money back

ZhuSeth

Well, good for you.
Who's the one that got outwited?
but i am concerned with the threats of constant hosping, just cause i beat him at his own game.

ZhuSeth

Then post his name and ID here. Smile

gerber

its me,gerber, im the big bad guy. i bought the credits. i told u it was over.
i never had intentions of cleaning u out. i sold them on the market.
JUST DROP ITWink
Resolve'd
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's