AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: poll: whats more important
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
some frineds and i started a gang but instead of buying an exsisting hideout we started one from scratch.
there seems to be an argument on what upgrade to get next which is more important?
defense rating is your hp, hardening is the amount of damage it takes away from every hit against your hideout
i understand which is which but wont 100 xtra hp help more then making someone hit for 20 as opposed to 21
(2009.Jun.28 11:21 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote: [ -> ]i understand which is which but wont 100 xtra hp help more then making someone hit for 20 as opposed to 21

simple.. yes..

but only to a point. You have to consider at what point the next 100 hp is too expensive and hardeneing is still very cheap.. then do some hardening then straight back to HP..

IMO GCB, and HP are the 2 most important hideout stats... all stats should be around 2, with 2000 HP, and 4-5 GCB... shoot for that and go from there....

but what do I know?
You want your hp higher, so it takes more damage for them to take you down. But you dont want them hitting 60's on you either. You need an even mix.
more hp is more wiggle room and more time under 50%....a good mix is key
[Image: hp-sauce060510.jpg]
dont forget that if you have high HP you'll suffer more pvp during a war..
(2009.Jun.29 03:06 PM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]dont forget that if you have high HP you'll suffer more pvp during a war..

hahaha!

that's funny Smile

Marlo

When we were starting out, new hideout, new gang, we were advised on a particular formula for doing your hideout upgrades.

If you are interested I will mail it to you in game.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's