AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ZOMG, New ITEMS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...97&page=18

(2009.Jun.28 04:27 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know where you heard that, but it's not true. I'm working on finishing some new item restriction options so I can introduce some more items.

Now speculate
DeMags...

ShadowKid

Preacher wants a AXE i can tell.

"EDIT" i so forgot my sig.

-SK-

Much better.
(2009.Jun.28 05:11 PM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]Preacher wants a AXE i can tell.

LoL I know you've been out of the loop for a while, so I'll just let you know that some new weapons came out a few months ago.

And anyway, I got my Ono now.

ShadowKid

lol the only new weapon i have heard was some shotgun.

Congratz on the ono

-SK-
I believe a rifle, smg, shotty, axe and blade came out a couple months ago now. Not sure if a blunt came out.
(2009.Jun.28 06:21 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I believe a rifle, smg, shotty, axe and blade came out a couple months ago now. Not sure if a blunt came out.

One for each came out if i recall correctly.
Whatever it is I'm sure it will be real expensive and require a donation to get....Rolleyes
(2009.Jun.28 08:01 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever it is I'm sure it will be real expensive and require a donation to get....Rolleyes

Maybe not.

Free cake for everybody!
(2009.Jun.29 09:19 AM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.28 08:01 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever it is I'm sure it will be real expensive and require a donation to get....Rolleyes

Maybe not.

Free cake for everybody!

The cake is a lie!
Reference URL's