AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Beer Store Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When are the results being posted? I know I didn't win, but one of my buddies has a good chance.
You have no buddies
(2009.Jun.27 06:52 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]You have no buddies
(2009.Jun.27 06:52 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]You have no buddies

Ba ha ha har!

Prksoilder

that contest was so stupid my top BAC was .317 but my friends was high .5s.

xSleekx

(2009.Jun.27 09:06 AM)Prksoilder Wrote: [ -> ]that contest was so stupid my top BAC was .317 but my friends was high .5s.

Spent 450k or so massively drinking for the like 2.5 hours I could be on that day and my highest was a .535 meh

killer012000

i spent 17k and reknak bailed me out a lot and mine was.688.

xSleekx

You must know something that I don't or must be stats related in some way /shrug
It's completly random. Every time you take a drink your chance of getting busted or passing out goes up. To those who were complaining I think it's sad you would. Contest had an even chance for everyone and just because you didn't get a high BAC doesn't mean it sucked. Beer Store thanks for the excitement that day. I know I had fun...and I got a personal best BAC lvl too.
No one answered my question. When are the results going to be posted. I don't care about your BAC I want answers.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's