AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mail Sent Folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Scorpious

Is there any chance to make the sent folder like MSN or Yahoo and have boxes to the left of the messages so we can delete them enmass? At one time I deleted my way all the way down to 7 messages because they were unread and now I have almost 2000 again. LOL Would be alot easier to remove them then. THanks much. Smile Smile
/sign

Thor

You have 2000 unread mails?!?!?

Omg, where were you for the last 3 years?

Scorpious

Scorpious Wrote:Is there any chance to make the sent folder like MSN or Yahoo and have boxes to the left of the messages so we can delete them enmass? At one time I deleted my way all the way down to 7 messages because they were unread and now I have almost 2000 again. LOL Would be alot easier to remove them then. THanks much. Smile Smile

hydro9226 Wrote:You have 2000 unread mails?!?!?

Omg, where were you for the last 3 years?

I think it said on my FIRST post that there was 2000 in my SENT FOLDER. Not 2000 UNREAD mails. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thor

Then just use the "delete all read messages" option, no?
sometimes u wanna save some... it is a bit of a hassle, U cant just delete some and save others it makes u delete them all. Which is a pain because sometimes u dont wanna delete all of them. Especially if u wanna archive some and not others.

Scorpious

Or you have some of them unread and are just waiting to see if that person logs in and ignores you or not. If there was a way to group them like Yahoo at 50 or 100 even per page you can always delete a page and leave others there for info that you may need.

Thanks for understanding my post Howl. Biggrin Biggrin
It's been quite a while since I've seen this thread but yes I agree also, and since Zen is probably tired of hearing me ask about it.......... Biggrin

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=908
bump. Smile
LOL, obsessed much?
Reference URL's