AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Best BAC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
.500+ Trying to get out of jail to find out if I beat it with this new jail time.
No one cares about this lame ass contest.

may as well quit now.

hahahbwwwaaaahhhahahahah
(2009.Jun.24 12:19 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]No one cares about this lame arse contest.

you do or you wouldnt' be here
Nah, I dont. Another lame as s contest for some wanna be favorites. You girls have fun though. Doing jello shots out of man cleavage is not for me.

buuddha

(2009.Jun.24 12:37 AM)Shotokan Wrote: [ -> ]0.908

may as well quit now.

hahahbwwwaaaahhhahahahah
(2009.Jun.24 12:19 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]No one cares about this lame arse contest.

you do or you wouldnt' be here
you guys can win your own contest?
(2009.Jun.24 12:40 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I dont. Another lame as s contest for some wanna be favorites. You girls have fun though. Doing jello shots out of man cleavage is not for me.

you've been posting a lot recently and you seem to be nervous. is that time of the month?
Why? Do you want to check it out? *no homo*
(2009.Jun.24 12:53 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Why? Do you want to check it out? *no homo*

spunds pretty homo to me.

also i just joined the gang, so i like money and have no tags why not?

TheMace

(2009.Jun.24 02:19 AM)Shotokan Wrote: [ -> ]also i just joined the gang, so i like money and have no tags why not?

Because of this:

"The Beer Store gang is sponsoring the event, so they will determine what will win it."

It would appear that you just joined the committee that is going to be deciding what wins the contest...so you can not be the one to win it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's