AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this has been brought up before but is there any way of adding a check box into the mail and a delete all checked button? I get at least 100 or more mails a day and it gets old having to indiviually delete each of the mails. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lostangel

I would like something like this too, or maybe an additional folder, so we can save some, but use the delete inbox for the rest.

FaceOwner

100 mails a day? are you joking?

TheGeek

no he's not. I've seen it first hand... its sad. =(

Thor

He is the top jail buster after all, he didn't get there by busting only 1-2 people per day and most of the people send a thanks message when you bust them.
The delete inbox button is ok but there are sometimes where I want to keep some of the mail. having a box that you could check and delete checked boxes button would work wonders!

JBowen

Know what else would be nice, a option to mass mail your gang. I know that the option is available to Prez and VP but how about to all members of the gang. With 8 mambers in MH and 6 in LH it is just a hassle to have to go back and forth between tabs to look at soneones ID.

Thor

VP don't have the mass mail, Zen is currently working on it I believe, or will soon. We talked with her about the mass mail a little while ago.

matt5250

I also agree with the check box thing, I know what its like to get 100 mails per day. I was getting that many for a while when I was working.
Reference URL's