AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Best people of 2008-09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2009.Jun.23 03:43 PM)awesomo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.23 03:14 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.23 03:09 PM)awesomo Wrote: [ -> ]randomjacker

My biggest fan Cool

when are you paying me? Razz

*ahem* Ssshhhh

Shadowjack

Weebay, PropJoe, Mace, Breeze, TealJade and Jocasta/WRabbit/Nestavipers
id like to thank tose that chose me,lol mine are psy,demon-something malvos, RAGE, ALL THE BEES (MY JAIL BREAK HEROS) AND ID HAVE TO SAY SG, BUT MOST OF ALL ID LIKE TO SAY MADMARTIGAN FROM THE BAD FAMILY HE HELPED ME GET STARTED AND KEPT ME INTERESTED, AND SECOND ANTIAXELORD FOR INTRODUCING ME TO PSY
I CANT FORGET MISFIRE/TROLL
Koko, Jynx, Bud, well hell everyone in the beer store that is.... also SoaresDuarte, Gigster, HellsBells, MamaWolf, JUSTJOHNNY , TheGeneral, playa340d, strt182(known him for years, even tho your a pain in the azz lmao!)Wink And many more of you guys are wonderful to many to add on here. Razz
the best ladies hands down hellsbells and meatpopsicle

shadowlinger

(2009.Jun.23 05:38 PM)stormshadow Wrote: [ -> ]id like to thank tose that chose me,lol mine are psy,demon-something malvos, RAGE, ALL THE BEES (MY JAIL BREAK HEROS) AND ID HAVE TO SAY SG, BUT MOST OF ALL ID LIKE TO SAY MADMARTIGAN FROM THE BAD FAMILY HE HELPED ME GET STARTED AND KEPT ME INTERESTED, AND SECOND ANTIAXELORD FOR INTRODUCING ME TO PSY

Id have to say between Storm, SG, and Demonknight my phone gets used ALOT lol

I wouldnt trade you dorks for anything!

catalyst

snorkelbill/dejavu were my sponsers in getting me started, and i guess still are, w/o them i wouldn't be where i am today. also, i guess spacebird/con and all the other wranglers
i cant beleive we all forgot dingus, thanks for keeping the threads interesting,lol dingus for prez
(2009.Jun.23 08:23 PM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.23 05:38 PM)stormshadow Wrote: [ -> ]id like to thank tose that chose me,lol mine are psy,demon-something malvos, RAGE, ALL THE BEES (MY JAIL BREAK HEROS) AND ID HAVE TO SAY SG, BUT MOST OF ALL ID LIKE TO SAY MADMARTIGAN FROM THE BAD FAMILY HE HELPED ME GET STARTED AND KEPT ME INTERESTED, AND SECOND ANTIAXELORD FOR INTRODUCING ME TO PSY

Id have to say between Storm, SG, and Demonknight my phone gets used ALOT lol

I wouldnt trade you dorks for anything!

DK rocks... him and awesomo get my bid.
well I'll say RJ and Howl
and Jo and Teal
props ladys and gents
you guys rock Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's