AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Holy Grail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Who is awesomo ?
Oh cartman in a box, thats right!
(2010.Mar.15 01:11 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Grail has a new president?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?action=view&ID=4

GL Random-Maybe you can recruit the old gang again...Bombz, CK, SK, Awesomo.

you were in the old gang, you interested?
(2010.Mar.16 12:02 PM)awesomo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.15 01:19 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Howl selling Misfits? Coincidence? I think not!

the once mighty awesomo returning from the dead?
WHERE THE HELLS MY WELCOME BACK PARTY!?

didn't you almost ruin that gang before?
I recall a bunch of members bailing when you took the helm.

ClosedCasket

Welcome back awesomo! Way before my time but I am seeing a lot of farms returning fom purgatory lately!
Awesomo for vice president!
(2010.Mar.16 06:16 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back awesomo! Way before my time but I am seeing a lot of farms returning fom purgatory lately!

Shutup for your face!!
(2010.Mar.17 05:15 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.16 06:16 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back awesomo! Way before my time but I am seeing a lot of farms returning fom purgatory lately!

Shutup for your face!!

+1
Just a reminder that Space Wranglers were the ONLY gang to have ever beaten a non existent gang (now the holy grail), while they were in the transition state. Its one of our many trophies.
(2010.Mar.17 07:09 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Just a reminder that Space Wranglers were the ONLY gang to have ever beaten a non existent gang (now the holy grail), while they were in the transition state. Its one of our many trophies.

We don't need to know about your "trophies".
You were in said gang, for a minute. Winky
i heard you house got robbed brug, and someone tried to steal the gang champ belt.
They tried to get in but didnt get past my english mastiff. They never got back out either. Besides I wear that belt all the time. I wear it like a redneck with a big ass belt buckle, always trying to show it off. Next week it goes to the professor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's