AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what happened to cyber removal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
did I miss it
Still had some unexpected issues with it when my grandma passed on. Will revisit it.
(2009.Jun.20 12:02 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Still had some unexpected issues with it when my grandma passed on. Will revisit it.
When will it be revisited?

Sorry about your loss. Sad
(2009.Jun.20 12:02 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Still had some unexpected issues with it when my grandma passed on. Will revisit it.

no rush,

blackjack907

yeah,zen take your time. Sad
Does anything work right in this game?

Ghosty

lol there is always one xD

InsaneAllegri

Why are some of you so harsh on the ADMIN in this game?

They work hard to bring you a certain level of gaming satisfaction.

If you think that they're apparently slow, and poorly executed additions to the game are unsatisfactory then go find another game.

It is a large undertaking to service thousands of players. Not everyone is cut out for it.

Thor

(2009.Jun.20 02:52 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Does anything work right in this game?
Me!!
(2009.Jun.20 06:27 PM)InsaneAllegri Wrote: [ -> ]Why are some of you so harsh on the ADMIN in this game?

They work hard to bring you a certain level of gaming satisfaction.

If you think that they're apparently slow, and poorly executed additions to the game are unsatisfactory then go find another game.

It is a large undertaking to service thousands of players. Not everyone is cut out for it.
I don't see anyone being too "harsh" so zip it up, buttercup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's