AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Critical Encumbrance Value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a "magic" value that your encumbrance should be so you can avoid more hits? Is the value related to the Evasion skill?
I don't think Zenith made encumbrance a factor in the game yet, other than for a number to look at.

I could be wrong, though.

xSleekx

I have heard differently from some who have gone as far as keeping a cheaper belt that is lighter so they keep their encumbrance low.

With the skill evasion it says directly encumbrance matters I just wish I knew how much Sad
It matters, i had items on the market and a high encumbrance, mid war i took the items of the market and never stored them putting me over my weight limit. The next fight showed me as a lvl 1....Redface
I'm talking about under 1.0 encumbrance(And I don't think you can got over 1.0 encumbrance anymore). That's just a number to look at until the system's set up.

killer012000

mines .19 with out my belt i win

xSleekx

Mine was .18 Razz Before i changed armors etc etc
Encumbrance Rate 0.37

With my melee and ranged weapons, the heavy ass armor and helmet combo, and 14 stims. With the belt, it's like. .50-.59
I was wondering if you guys noticed a increase in your "dodging" with the lower encumbrance?
If I can get away w/o wearing armor I do it as much as possible. Telling peeps i'll "take my armor off" actually is better for me. I have worked evasion more than the other 2 as well as fairly high dex for my lvl and the reason I win a fight is because no one can hit me.

There are about 4 ppl currently playing whom I cannot beat even if i equipped my armor and belt so I usually just dont bother with the armor unless i know its a close fight.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's