AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Deleting posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just tried to delete a post and I got the following message

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. In order to activate your forum account, you must be at least level 3 in-game. The activation link can be found on your in-game preferences page. (Forum Activation (Must be logged into game))

1. Not banned (at least I don't think so...)
2. I don't think that deleting a post counts as an administrative action
3. My account has definitely been activated.

Why is it, then, that I am unable to delete my post?
sometimes if you've left it up too long you cant.

there is some timeframe associated with it... not sure what it is. 24 hours maybe?
This was nearly an instant deletion...
(2009.Jun.18 02:18 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it, then, that I am unable to delete my post?

Because you dont have that option...only a Modzi can delete a post...

-B-
Piss poor Mods these days anyway. Another fine example how this game is going down hill
Reference URL's