AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Marlo

The shotgun gives you the best crits as of right now.l

But, if you wanna be like ShadowGuard, or like his sycophant followers, use long blade. You will be even cooler than you are now.

badmanbren

You're forgeting something... Ninja
Personally, I can see that zen and err thought out this weapon system very nicely.

with the additional weapons to fill out the gap on each weapon categories, it is much more balance than you might think now.

Longblade does land some high critical hits in compare to the other weapon in the beginning stage. toward the end, i believe shotty has a much higher potential for 1300+ critical hit.
the shotty can get multiple huge crits....dont see any other weapon doing that....in one fight ive had two 900+ and some 300's
Pistols for me! High crits and high average hits also. Really good defending hits.
(2009.Jun.15 01:53 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]the shotty can get multiple huge crits....dont see any other weapon doing that....in one fight ive had two 900+ and some 300's

Obviously my stats are way below yours, but I usually get 2 crits over 600 per fight with my odachi. I agree with Zeon that they are all fairly even, i chose longblade because the the endurance requirements are lower.
got an 1198 today with an axe that i'm not quite ready for... very nice average hit with the upper level axes, just not too many big crits. also i don't see too many hideout hits dip below 40 anymore (capping at 70) which is pretty nice too. i think with enough skill ranks in any weapon, whatever you choose can be powerful if you work the correct stats.
(2009.Jun.15 02:56 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]got an 1198 today with an axe that i'm not quite ready for... very nice average hit with the upper level axes, just not too many big crits. also i don't see too many hideout hits dip below 40 anymore (capping at 70) which is pretty nice too. i think with enough skill ranks in any weapon, whatever you choose can be powerful if you work the correct stats.

+1 what he said/\/\

enndees18

im currently using a ionized katana and it has impressed me so far hit over 500 couple of times but get a couple of real low hits

buuddha

(2009.Jun.15 03:02 PM)enndees18 Wrote: [ -> ]im currently using a ionized katana and it has impressed me so far hit over 500 couple of times but get a couple of real low hits

train for that weapon kind of like it is a ranged.
put more into acc and dex and you will notice some amazing fights.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's