AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: kaptain [32412]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone else catch a message from this kid?
Really not sure what to make of this guy.

Sender : kaptain [32412] online
Date : 14 June 09 @ 8:24:26 pm
Subject : (No Subject)

man wassup....let me help u

Sender : Behemoth [8431] online
Date : 14 June 09 @ 9:50:25 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

Let you help me?

Date : 14 June 09 @ 9:51:49 pm
Subject : RE:RE:(No Subject)

yea...if u need me to bail u out...lend u some money...all that good stuf, i kan help u when u at war

Date : 14 June 09 @ 9:52:09 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

Who are you?

Date : 14 June 09 @ 9:52:45 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

what you mean? what is the manitory information u need to know

Date : 14 June 09 @ 9:56:55 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

I want to know how you know me, who you are, and why you're offering me help whenever I'm many levels higher than you.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 9:57:56 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

i dont know u...i juss know that, even wit u bein levels ahead of u, u kan use a right hand man to be by yo side dawg...im trynna be that for u

Date : 14 June 09 @ 9:58:55 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

Who else have you messaged with this proposition? And why me, if no one else?

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:00:18 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

you are the only person...and u bekause ur level is high, and it kan be higher...and i kan help to make sure of that...i kan make sure that u stay out of jail...and have weapons...and help u when gangs attack u

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:00:55 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

Yeah..You've played this game before.

Who are you?

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:01:39 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

im kaptain...thats who i am...in order for me to introduce myself, i need the same from u..we hasve to be partners.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:03:07 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

You're level 2. You couldn't help me with cash, my level, or gangs, at that point in your AL career without cheating.

Kaptain ain't good enough for me. You've got something up your sleeve, and I don't really like it. If I can get some details on who you are, because I know you have some expertise in this game/kind of game, then, maybe, we can be partners.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:04:51 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

i am no where as experienced as u think...neva played this before...im juss from the hood, therefore i know how this type of stuff works...u say u dont need me now, but u want to begin a corporation here, and every korporation begins wit a solja...and thats what i am, nuffin more, nuffin less

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:06:51 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

Yeah. There's a little more technique that goes into this game than you think..I might not need you at all, if you can't express who you are, how you're going to help, and why I'm the one you've messaged with this kind of deal in the first place. It's not because I'm a high level, because there are other higher level folks out there with a better reputation than myself.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:10:30 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

exaktly, there are...i dont need to top dawg...i want the person tryin to get there...my name is michael, i joined this game not too long ago. i chose u bekause i took a look at ur rap sheet...the higher ranked people have been playin since 07, u on the otha hand joined at the end of 08 and are extremely skilled at this game...i dont wanna be the long term sucka strugglin to make it to tha top...we shuld team up, and take the top by storm

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:13:14 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

To be honest, I'm not in a hurry to get to the top, let alone want to be at the top of the game.

Name's Tom. What rap sheet? I'm not skilled at this game..
He mailed me saying not to talk to you, you were his bitch.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is some funny as shit right there!!!! You should have asked if he had 750k+ for an upgrade, or a several mil to get that new house.

I heard the same thing preacher.
Sweet. I'm someone's bitch.
lol

I like this guy. He's so smooth.
He's adorable.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:16:47 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

Why? Because there are people better than me that look upon these shorter sticks that would kick my teeth around in my head if I decided to leave and mess with the underlings.

The thing about me; I know there's a system of people that're higher than me, and they need to be stroked to keep everyone happy. Not just them, but me and everyone around me.

If you're selling something, you're not getting a customer. I asked what rep sheet you've seen and how you're going to achieve everything you're talkin' about.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:19:59 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

tell u what...when u get tired of the mediokrity and being someone's FOOTSTOOL...then u know how to get in kontakt wit me...until then..enjoy bein a mere slave to the men who wuld trade u in for a nickle bag...take kare, "tom"

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:20:47 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

I'm not a foot stool for anyone. That's one thing you don't understand, Crunchy.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:21:35 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

yea...who are u tryin to konvience, me or u?

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:22:26 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

No one. I'm telling you. I'm not a foot stool.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:24:07 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

u settle for not goin to the top, in konsiderations of those who dont kare about u at all...as they walk ALL OVA U...sounds like a foot stool to me

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:24:41 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

Don't need to be at the top to play like the top players. That's another thing you don't understand.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:27:39 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(N​o Subject)

yea, u tell urself that...well this oppertunity is only for the dawgs of the game...not the puppies...so run along puppy, and go behind ur master...i will never be a puppy

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:29:25 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE​:(No Subject)

Heh. You're level 2, 0 days old, and know much more about this game and it's mechanics than I do. Nice logic.

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:30:06 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE​:RE:(No Subject)

u will see what i mean soon...juss know that i offered u an oppertunity

Date : 14 June 09 @ 10:33:18 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE​:RE:RE:(No Subject)

Yep. Then, you blew your own opportunity by over-running that puppy dog ass with that bulldog mouth.

So..Yeah. Buy some stimbages and enjoy the game. =D
Today's program is brought to you by the letter 'C'...lol
what's intresting is that he didn't negate the fact that he is crunchy....
BRING BACK CHUCK!
(2009.Jun.14 09:46 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]what's intresting is that he didn't negate the fact that he is crunchy....

why would a guy that was 0 days old know who he is?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's