AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: attacking me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

supergirl260

1 i dont mind being attacked while online not that big of a deal dont know why ppl on here dont do it more often

2. what i do mine about is i cant see the results so i dont knoew how well im doing
The only thing I've found is if it happens while I'm online, I click on the person that attacked me and see how their HP is. Kinda gives you a Idea of how the fight went

TheGeek

I think this has been brought up before, and I would also like to see it implemented. An even containing the results of the battle as they are shown in the combat report of the attacker.

Thor

I second (or third) this, both side should be able to see what went down and if you have a chance of resisting that attacker by training a bit or if it's worth upgrading weapon or armor just to cause a one-time surprise to an opponent.

Dracon

That would be more realistic, as you cant fight someone and not know what happened!! Unless you are sleepwalking.......
Reference URL's