AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Odachi vs Shogunate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

xSleekx

Can anyone do some test runs to compare the two? Was trying to figure if shogunate is worth all that extra cash.
Zeon compared the Shogunate and the Nodachi, which is the next one up from the Odachi:

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...+shogunate

Hope that helps.

xSleekx

Idea I completely forgot about that one, that does help but it'd still be good to see how big a jump it is from odachi to nodachi, or odachi to shogunate. Thats probably too much to ask though. Thanks Smile

shadowinc

the shogunate is well worth the price if you have the skill and stats to back it
(2009.Jun.11 06:19 PM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]the shogunate is well worth the price if you have the skill and stats to back it

+100

Still hopes for some other contest were something similar would happen. I know I know, we've been told, and Zen said that, and someone read this, and some other douche will say blah.

But I can still hope.
yup the shogunate is a fun play toy
(2009.Jun.11 08:28 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]yup the shogunate is a fun play toy

Hey Pun, think something is around the corner?

xSleekx

On that note I will be looking to buy a shogunate ... but i gotta get 1.5 end first meh !
sorry fellas i have no clue....i managed to get to test it with 60 str and no skills....and it hits hard...not as hard as 100 acc and 7 shotty though...but respectable at that

PropositionJoe

Dissidence Shogunate
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's