AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Crimes that require attributes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

fugly258

What crimes require what attributes? I am mostly wondering about dexterity and strength(though I think none require strength). Thanks.
Mugging requires strength, pickpocketing and GTA, dexterity, and Drug crimes, Int.

This is all iirc
Dexterity has the biggest impact on all crimes

XxDragonxX

So does level.
If you can get 9 Dex, you should be able to do "Steal the Clunker" Great pay out at your level.

Make sure you take the classes that increases your intelligent first. As they will help you out with crime success rate. Therefore, less time in jail.
what stats and level do you need to do the highest paying crime?. fill us in!
(2009.Jun.10 05:29 PM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]what stats and level do you need to do the highest paying crime?. fill us in!

Innappropriate
(2009.Jun.10 07:35 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.10 05:29 PM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]what stats and level do you need to do the highest paying crime?. fill us in!

thats what your sister told me last night, and i was more then happy to fulfill their demands

I don't get it

try again
(2009.Jun.10 07:55 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.10 07:35 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]

thats what your sister told me last night, and i was more then happy to fulfill their demands

I don't get it

try again

"Fill us in" is bolded.
So "us" would of been Triad and his sister? And you accommodated that? Seems your diss didn't work as well as you would of liked?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's