AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Game Over?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

babyfaceandy

AL is like becoming my second life,I am totally addicted lol but I feel if I quit I could concentrate on real life better because AL serves as the biggest distraction in my life lol what do you guys think? Should I quit?

blackjack907

well you have been in this game for LONGGGG TIME.. if you are young if the 20-30 and try to get a girl friend then yes.
But, if you want to live by your self for ever then no don't quit until you are trully ready. Smile

babyfaceandy

(2009.Jun.08 03:38 PM)blackjack907 Wrote: [ -> ]well you have been in this game for LONGGGG TIME.. if you are young if the 20-30 and try to get a girl friend then yes.
But, if you want to live by your self for ever then no don't quit until you are trully ready. Smile

AL is my Wife, but a Divorce has to be put into consideration Neutral

SisterLynx

Real Life should always come first. Take a break, go out into the real world and then decide. Not logging in to train, is harder than you think. I took a three month break and missed the friends I've made here. Just make sure you keep your stuff, and some money earning interest. As long as you've been playing you'll be back. OH and don't forget to quit your job!
(2009.Jun.08 03:46 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]OH and don't forget to quit your job!

I guess he won't be donating, but isn't a job usually a part of real life Razz

SisterLynx

Whatever deciding to take a reality check is some serious business. You know I was talking about his AL career. Being in SevenLaws right now can't be an easy situation, if he's going to take a break from the game, now would be a great time to do so.
You only earn interest off money in the bank if you log in everyday. Same as humanity.

But yeah, take a break and comeback and see. Ive been feeling this way for awhile now also. So your not the only one.
(2009.Jun.08 03:40 PM)babyfaceandy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.08 03:38 PM)blackjack907 Wrote: [ -> ]well you have been in this game for LONGGGG TIME.. if you are young if the 20-30 and try to get a girl friend then yes.

AL is my Wife, but a Divorce has to be put into consideration Neutral

AL will not cheat on you

babyfaceandy

Close This Thread, I have decided to take a LONNNNNNNG break Razz
AL will never break your heart...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's