AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new bioplex month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can we see our bioplex for the new month on the first pls? :/

can see our bioplexes daily and in real time, but not on the first! wheres my bioplex! Biggrin

(theres no june bioplex till tomorrow)
ok, so how am i supposed to do that in my cell phone while i'm on a lunch break or amidst travel? and lets go ahead and make things more complicated when all i wanted to do was see my current training rofl
i agree, it cant be THAT hard to code in
i love how when someone (not just me) suggests an idea to make things a little easier, and theres a slightly annoying/frustrating way around it (that is generally impossible ona cellphone, too), the FIRST and sometimes ONLY responses are "here's away around your idea!"

in the mean time, yes, you're right, but in general, NO!! Biggrin

and yea, it should be easy to code right?
if you read the newspaper when zen announced this change, you will find the reason.
if i find it first, i'll post it.
anyway, it's the same reason she removed the stats ranks in the gym page, to speed up the page(s)

BadLuck

(2009.Jun.02 08:31 AM)alinutza Wrote: [ -> ]if you read the newspaper when zen announced this change, you will find the reason.
if i find it first, i'll post it.
anyway, it's the same reason she removed the stats ranks in the gym page, to speed up the page(s)

How is just removing the most recent months first day speeding up the page?
(2009.Jun.02 08:37 AM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]How is just removing the most recent months first day speeding up the page?

the monthly total is updated at midnight..so if you have no monthly total on the 1st day of the month, that doesnt show up. calculating the monthly total probably takes some time to be done and sent..i dont know. ask Zen. this is what i remember she said..
you missed my point. Your daily bioplex stats are available in real time. But on the first of the month, they are not (unless you go ahead and plug in that URL. the LINK is not publicly available). thats all i'm saying. its nothing to do with any miscalculations or issues blah blah blah, the information is there, its just not presented, and i didnt think it would be a huge issue to just put it out there
(2009.Jun.02 04:32 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]you missed my point. Your daily bioplex stats are available in real time. But on the first of the month, they are not (unless you go ahead and plug in that URL. the LINK is not publicly available). thats all i'm saying. its nothing to do with any miscalculations or issues blah blah blah, the information is there, its just not presented, and i didnt think it would be a huge issue to just put it out there

i got your point, you dont get mine.

if the thing you want would be available, it would mean to update the monthly total in real time during the 1st of each month at least, which is not happening in any day of the month
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's