AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pimpsta101

how do i know what i did if im in fed jail i havent played in a long time wow i dont even know qhat i did...
RagsToRiches In violation of rule 16, and did not contact an admin prior to the Oct 6th deadline

Rule 16: # Taking over an account from someone, selling/buying an account, and/or trading accounts is prohibited. All accounts involved in such activities will have their accounts permanently disabled.

Email your case to: fedjail@awakenedlands.com

strt182

General Info
Name: RagsToRiches [1355]

Federal Jail Inmate #294
In violation of rule 16, and did not contact an admin prior to the Oct 6th deadline.

rule #16 Taking over an account from someone, selling/buying an account, and/or trading accounts is prohibited. All accounts involved in such activities will have their accounts permanently disabled.

you might wanna mail zenith and see if she can look up your last activity or try to settle it with her.

shadowinc

pimpsta101 Wrote:how do i know what i did if im in fed jail i havent played in a long time wow i dont even know qhat i did...

maybe if you did not swap accounts with your freind you would have known whats up :wink:
Reference URL's