AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: best gang hit please post your best gang hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I jacked this one dude up outside a bar. His boy was fighting with my buddy. He reaches in his car to pull something out. Blam he was out, fell on the curb and broke his collar...
(2009.May.22 12:58 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I jacked this one dude up outside a bar. His boy was fighting with my buddy. He reaches in his car to pull something out. Blam he was out, fell on the curb and broke his collar...

Then you got him with the plunger?
I was a bad Mo fo back in the day. Totally mello cool these days.....

BigRedRaper

2 years plus a day is Federal
they said i was a Level 1 offender means Violent

then i go around asking friends and family if im violent because i didnt belive i was and they all say yes

i still dont think im violent shit its what goes on in my life daily especially in the summer so now i got to lay low and be good but the best is my probation is easy im allowed to get totally fucking hammered and Stoned still but i got to keep the peace and be of good behavior which the hard 1

i also got 2 no contact orders and a weapons ban for 5 years

doubtful

(2009.May.22 01:03 PM)BigRedRaper Wrote: [ -> ]2 years plus a day is Federal

Hah,
you're right I did get the 2 in there I did think it was the 200 days

blame88

i knocked somebody out while at a treatment facility and got 30 days in jail but served 10 and had the other 10 days stayed. then saw him at the store and he called me in on OFP violation and i got another 30 days plus the ten i hadn't served. i am a criminal; woot
im 21 years old in the real world. ive been convicted of six felonies more misdemeanors then i can rember ive been on probation since i was 15 and will be on probation for the rest of my life. and furthermore can never own a firearm i activley have 3 no contact protection orders

screw it i had fun doin it and would do it all over again if i could

SisterLynx

Wow talk about a bad boy sausage fest!! lmao

ArmorOfGod

That experience must have left a bad taste in the mouths of all involved,,,
WOW! You two must be some real life badass's!! Wouldnt want to meet you in a dark alley. Rolleyes Although the assplunger may want to. Smirk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's