AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: career
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
3days-and you lose one rank is gay, what if you cant even get on to try and quit or work?should be a lost of points at least i think,geezMadEvil
That's the way you learn.

Most of us did it once, and now make sure to quit there job before leaving for a while.

renkotsu

but what about power outages or storms stuff out of your control where you can not get on theres no concideration for that
(2009.May.20 02:33 PM)renkotsu Wrote: [ -> ]but what about power outages or storms stuff out of your control where you can not get on theres no concideration for that

if you are losing your power for three days, you've probably got bigger issues to deal with over your al career... either that or move off the desert island you apparently live on.
well it was random....
Iif you didn't actually work an hour for 5+ days you will be fired.
bubut i was such a good worker, were r our vacation days geezRazz

shadowinc

do not pass go , do not collect $200, no vacation days in al jobs
Sorry for probably a silly question but I haven't found a concrete answer. If you quit your job after being promoted, say to rank 3, if you come back to that career later will you start at rank 3 again? I've read that before leaving for a while you should quit so you don't get demoted so I assume you could go back later at rank 3 but I just wanted to make sure.
yep for every career you can leave that one and it willl stay rank 3 and move on to another job which starts off at rank 1 but you can build it up as well
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's