AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Pound for pound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Chicoleet

After watching manny paqiou beat the shit outa that British guy, and solidify his status as the number one best pound for pound fighter In the world, I wondered if there was a way to figure out who the number one pound for pound fighter in AL is. Is there a way thatzen can put together a contest among your rank or group of ranks to see who the champs would be. Obviously weapons and armor would be excluded. Just fist vs fist. Then after champions were crowned, we would be able to crown the pound for pound champ based ok how badly you beat up your rank/group by. I think a little boxing style contest with weight classes and no weapons/armor would be fun.

BigRedRaper

shit id go pound for pound on any1 my level with weapons and armor imma beast

but thats a good contest idea. like on the day after xmas Boxing Day hahaha

badmanbren

Look at battle stats, top 50 will probablly be more or less the same top 50 who would be there in the compo.
I think it will be self-explanatory for the upper levels.......maybe amusing for the lower levels who have yet to figure out who owns them.........
I will trade you 1/2 pound of nugz for 3 pounds mids, Deal?

(I misunderstood the topic)
Fist fighting leads to long jail sentences.

Not very smart specially for the bigger guys who even the guy with the best STR in AL could not take all of his opponents points away before the cops come.

499ers had a contest with level brackets that could work...

problem is that a couple months ago I was a 42, I will not fair so well in my new found level Sad

But I will fight!
GCB would have to be removed as well for a true pound for pound winner.

RJ, you would lose a couple months ago as well. Smile
Im curious to see how Mayweather looks at his first fight, after coming out of retirement,

guys still undefeated,
killer stamina and handspeed,

I just wonder if he's lost a step, or conditioning has slipped in his time off,
and if he's got honest drive, or just looking for fat checks.

If he comes back at 100%,
or at least close to it,

I'd love to see Manny V. Floyd within the next 3-4months or so,
helluva fight that'd be,
if both are 100%.

Former undeniable pound for pound great mayweather,
versus the guy most people believe have stepped into that role since floyd's retirement.
Hope it can get done.
(2009.May.20 12:14 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]GCB would have to be removed as well for a true pound for pound winner.

RJ, you would lose a couple months ago as well. Smile

Whore

shadowinc

well if it was to be a fist fighting contest, i think the player who got the longest time in jail should get a prizeRolleyes as well if anouther player beat somebody his/her lvl(like thats going to happen)but it does kinda sound fun
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's