AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: endurance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

kingdom

what is the best way to raise endurance and what is the best job for it?

Fallout

Donating is the fastest way but not so great if you are on a budget.

Using AL cash to buy credits off the market is your next best option but can be a slow process due to the fact that large amounts of credits are not always readily available.

Athletics offers the best career choice in increasing endurance as it has the highest conversion rate but it isn't that spectacular so it is also a slow process.

Pick what suits your situation best.

kingdom

ok thanx

badmanbren

Nice Ron. I'd advise you to do athletics and raise cash in game if you don't want to donate. Endurance is a big aspect of the game, doing both will boost your overall stats nicelly after some time. I'd also advise to buy credits in bulk, cheaper per cred if you buy off the right person.
i feel sorry for the noobs that are trying to raise there endurance these days. i used to get my credits at 200-220 max, nowdays its all 275+ and theres not many people willing to sell a tonn of credits for a nice price like they used to, so its alot harder then it ever was. no matter which way you choose it will be a long slow painful road to up your endurance. (unless u donate $100 once and awhile).
More AL Cash = More Credit purchasing power = More Credit for Endurance.

How do you make more AL Cash? You must find your own answer.

Here is some of the tips. Some people do Sport Betting, some do Roulette, some buy cheap item and sell for higher price, some find a way to earn more money from crime money.

Create a strategy of your own. You will find raising endurance isn't such a hard task as Traidboy suggested.
zeon, nice plug for some 7laws advertising there

youre both right, but, when i first started here, credits were selling for 330 a pop. thats right before yoda, pullo, punisher, loki, ush, thor all started donating like heeeeeeck (ush and thor were strong donators before, but this really blew things off the map [and then thor went mad missing in action for ever... Sad])

things went down to 215/220 a cred cuz it was flooded, and now people stopped donating again cuz of the economy. things happen!

Thor

(2009.Jun.06 09:56 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]zeon, nice plug for some 7laws advertising there

youre both right, but, when i first started here, credits were selling for 330 a pop. thats right before yoda, pullo, punisher, loki, ush, thor all started donating like heeeeeeck (ush and thor were strong donators before, but this really blew things off the map [and then thor went mad missing in action for ever... Sad])

things went down to 215/220 a cred cuz it was flooded, and now people stopped donating again cuz of the economy. things happen!

Why are you talking about Ush's donations at past tense??

And the market dropped to 210-215 after some old fool and a crazy girl went to credits selling war where we saw creds as low as 203 per. Then came Bigrod who emptied the market and it went up the very next day.
He bought eveyrone of them...lol.

As far as endurance goes it is key. I know with level 35 with 22 endurance and a midlan villa I get 127 dev points per train (acc train). I havent been training the last few months and people are just now starting to catch up with me. But i'm back in the gym now and plan on an increase of 3-4 levels in end within the next few weeks.

Endurance is like steroids. Its not that the others work harder than you, they just see much more benefit from their work.

(zen let me know how much donations shoot up now)
i wasnt talking about past tense, i was talking about when they began Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's