AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hospital Status Indication on User List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

N2DSHT

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I think it would be helpful to have a person's hopsital status indicated in the user list information.

Merry Xmas all! 8)

N2DSHT

bump

Thor

I remember this being asked in the past too (not this thread) and discussed about but I don't know if Zen saw it at all or if she decided something about it.

I'm all for it for my part, it would save a ton of clicks when there's a lot of people online doing massive attacks. Maybe not the time left and all but at least a little icon, telling us that person is in the hospital.

N2DSHT

I agree. I just want to know if I am able to attack a person or not.

Considering this from a more technical point of view, would a hospital icon on the user list reduce the workload on the game server by reducing the amount of searching a player has to do?

Zen?
yeah, we last year this was brought up like maybe a "+" next to the name with the time remaining in the hospital. Would do a lot of good for hardcore attackers. It would be a very cool addition.
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=962

further down in Game & Forum Feedback

Thor

Yes, it would save some loading on the server, imagine all those clicks to find a target we (and the server) would save.

click, click, arrg, back, back, click, click, arrgggg, back, back, click click, omg, it's impossible!!! back back....
I'm sorry Sad :oops:

N2DSHT

Biggrin Biggrin THANKS FOR ADDING THIS ZEN!! Biggrin Biggrin

Thor

I would show you my appreciation like it should be as it made all our lives so much easier but then, I'll get accused of sexual harassment again...

I love it, you're awesome
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's