AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: If the borg removal gets tweaked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and gives back some decent humanity, do you think it could bring back some old timers that killed there addiction by frakin up there refresh rates for ever?

To those un-aware or newer, the CYBORG pantheon part shows the people with under 50% out of there total ever possible humanity rate. Some of those turned to machines on a day were they just decided they wanted out, and no more in. "Killing" himself that way, knowing that training, for example, would be affected by the 0 happiness (house sold to pay borgs) and the low refresh (0 humanityish)

Loki, wOOk... I could see them coming back. I don't know them personally, but who knows if the option is there. And boom, cascade effect. Other bad boys back following old ennemies, etc.

Chymere

Noo... then BigRod will rejoin the Holy Graal and ALL will be LOST!

/ALpocalypse
(2009.May.06 09:14 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]/ALpocalypse

Frakin nice! lol
no, they borged up to quit.
dunno about loki but wook might come back
and as for bigrod he didn't borg up when he quited and i dobt he'll be back any time soon
(2009.May.06 09:17 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]and as for bigrod he didn't borg up when he quited and i dobt he'll be back any time soon

I know he did not borg up, but I tought some old people that use to grind his gears might be enough for him to come for a quick zerk fest.

Chymere

(2009.May.06 09:17 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]and as for bigrod he didn't borg up when he quited and i dobt he'll be back any time soon

Don't taunt the devil! Smirk

hunter52070

I think that everyone seems to forget that this game is based on how you want to play your character. I know back when borgs first came out that they had some great cyborg vs human wars lead up by Geek and Ush.

As for the humanity cost and the refresh rate on training, I don't think really hinders all that much, I know many ppl will tell you they are not worth it but it's up to the individual.

AL is based loosely on an old Play Station game where you could get cyberware to increase stats to help with cyber crimes and "pluging" into the net. When cyborgs first came out everyone went nuts!! If you look through the PoI you will see that some of the hard core borgs are rather tough to beat. With the advent of skills I am now able to beat Geek Wink

Just my .02 cents.
(2009.May.06 09:19 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]

I know he did not borg up, but I tought some old people that use to grind his gears might be enough for him to come for a quick zerk fest.

i'd love to se that happening
i'd eaven chip in a lil to help Bigrod get the credits and food necessary
but i dobt he'll be back Sad
(2009.May.07 03:42 AM)hunter52070 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that everyone seems to forget that this game is based on how you want to play your character. I know back when borgs first came out that they had some great cyborg vs human wars lead up by Geek and Ush.

As for the humanity cost and the refresh rate on training, I don't think really hinders all that much, I know many ppl will tell you they are not worth it but it's up to the individual.

AL is based loosely on an old Play Station game where you could get cyberware to increase stats to help with cyber crimes and "pluging" into the net. When cyborgs first came out everyone went nuts!! If you look through the PoI you will see that some of the hard core borgs are rather tough to beat. With the advent of skills I am now able to beat Geek Wink

Just my .02 cents.

QFT
Reference URL's