AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hidden level?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

blame88

what about hidden levels? could be fun.
and the gangs average could be be hidden as well.
something i have been thinking about.
One question: Why?
erhm,

don't agree with this one

I wouldnt like attacking a random player via userlist,
and not knowing if he's lvl13 or 37,

would = a crapload of bite-offs, and a crap load of bullcrap xp for attacks,
not seeing any benefit here
I thought you were talking about like game levels..Like a donators only place.
(2009.May.05 08:24 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you were talking about like game levels..Like a donators only place.

Or, your plane got jacked by AL secret services. You've been secluded for 24 hours on an island with other AL known gang members and criminals. That special project has been setted up to provide cover for secret operations and counter terrorism. Limited crime, 0 happiness, TONS of npc to fight with providing xp boosts on win and valuable gains (money drops / weapon drop (uniques, like 1 every 10k drops)
like lost? lol
So we're all in purgatory?
oh wait, no.., that's not right,
so something to do with time travel?

oh,
no, that's not it...,
dang J.J. Abrams! Scream

blame88

i had a really cool idea behind the hidden level idea but it wore off with the weed. it was based on the npc thing, let me get my bong and try and brainstorm

BadLuck

It would be kind of cool to have like a donator only area where only the people to have actually logged a donation can go. Maybe a Gym that gives a .10 % increase to current gym trains, faster happiness refresh rate, or an NPC that you can test your combat on. Level is selected at the time of the attack, go to high you bite off. No XP from the attacks, just damage testing.

IDK Thats just a random idea that popped into my head after reading this post.

Aqualung451

How about a fight level? pay or earn your way in ,you get to stay there until you loose a fight, fail a crime, etc. The level gives better gym trains (maybe free trainers to a point), higher pay outs in crimes, higher points from fighting, etc. But get attacked and loose, your out. Attack and loose, your out. Fail a crime, and your out. Get kicked out and go right back to Down town.
Earn your way in by winning X number of fights in 24hours, X amount of money from crimes, or X amount of gym training in 24 hours. Maybe the top 25 people from each can get in. all others pay X amount per level to get in.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's