AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: concealment rating?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

genocide

can anybody tell me whats it for?

just scratching my head over this. Neutral

Marlo

It is nothing more than an arbitrary number. It has no relevance to any current aspect of the game.
This is for future possible expansion of the game.
Hopefully, it adds to how your weapon first starts(More concealed = Early Criticals) and how much jail time you get for being caught(Cops don't like concealed items). The legality of items should come into play as that, also(Illegal =~ More power. Tends to be true, right? And the more the cops don't like it).

Prksoilder

(2009.Apr.25 05:31 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully, it adds to how your weapon first starts(More concealed = Early Criticals) and how much jail time you get for being caught(Cops don't like concealed items). The legality of items should come into play as that, also(Illegal =~ More power. Tends to be true, right? And the more the cops don't like it).

Yea thats what i thought to and if its legal you get alot less time in jail. Smirk

genocide

are there any short-blade users who can give us their thoughts?
(2009.Apr.26 07:26 PM)genocide Wrote: [ -> ]are there any short-blade users who can give us their thoughts?

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...ght=census

Apparently not...
Ask mock8800 he was at basic when that poll was done.
Knowing something like that could set a new trend.

genocide

wow. Eek
no one really does use short blades. must be bad in pvp and war then i guess.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's