AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: About contests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand the need and concern about contest prize. That you might not want to see them always end up in the hands of the wealthy.

I understand the decision to throw around new stuff, try things never been seen in that world. I like it.

My concern however, is that I'd be disapointed if unique new personal gear, special power ups or one time unique collectors were to disappear for ever from your contests.

Bring in the new, but the old is something that makes some of us try that tad harder and appreciate this world even more.

Rotation may be the key.

-Preacher

Thor

There was so many unique given this winter, I understand she'd want to make a few contests without them but I don't think thye plan on removing them completely.

On a side note, I'd like to see a permanent +200 hp or +1 humanity or a 1 week trip to a top housing in the next contests, those were great prizes too.
(2009.Apr.26 08:43 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]... I'd like to see a permanent +200 hp or +1 humanity or a 1 week trip to a top housing...

Don't forget +30 energy

Thor

(2009.Apr.26 09:13 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.26 08:43 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]... I'd like to see a permanent +200 hp or +1 humanity or a 1 week trip to a top housing...

Don't forget +30 energy

Never heard of that 1, is that a wish or a contest I missed??
(2009.Apr.27 07:45 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of that 1, is that a wish or a contest I missed??

It is a I wish you had missed that contest
Reference URL's