AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mahtareika

It would be nice to have an option to send mail to the hole gang for all instead of only the president. Idea
Presidents and Vice Presidents have this functionality now.

Thor

Thanks Zen, you're the best! Smile

matt5250

Definitely an improvement.

mahtareika

Stopping in to say thanks.... Now i can REALLY spam my gang Biggrin JK

FaceOwner

mahtareika Wrote:Stopping in to say thanks.... Now i can REALLY spam my gang Biggrin JK

::::::::empties out mailbox again:::::::::::::::

mahtareika

Can we add a function to enable all members to mass mail our gang? PLEASE Biggrin It would make the game more fun and a lot of the time when i mail someone in the gang i want the hole gang to know. I think it would make for more organized wars and better chit chat in general.

I know the feture was added for VP's; would it be hard to do it for all gang members?

Mahta

Dormagonn

mahtareika Wrote:Can we add a function to enable all members to mass mail our gang? PLEASE Biggrin It would make the game more fun and a lot of the time when i mail someone in the gang i want the hole gang to know. I think it would make for more organized wars and better chit chat in general.

Mahta

:shock:

OR you could just handle wars etc. over MSN Wink

mahtareika

True; we do that, but, we aren't always online at the same time and or at war. It would be a very useful tool if all gang members could mass mail each other.

mudpies

you could just start a freebb forum
Reference URL's