AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: who likes vills (FAMO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ShadowKid

u decide

valleroy86

Huh?
I have a villa Smile...its nice, wook, cheetah, howl, and some other gang mates are neighbors, we have block parties weekly. Gotta watch bishop with his rock star attitude though, he gets loud and out of hand sometimes. The al cops have been called in for disorderly conduct and streaking.

Chance and gr are on a beer run right now and might be late to the festivities

badmanbren

I liked them. Until Pun posted this!!! They so left me out!
I sent the invite...didnt you get it....wait you were the one that no showed with the ice...no wonder
he got confused when u asked for ice... guess he thought you were going to do him in. lol
gtoofs Wrote:I have a villa Smile...its nice, wook, cheetah, howl, and some other gang mates are neighbors, we have block parties weekly. Gotta watch bishop with his rock star attitude though, he gets loud and out of had sometimes. The al cops have been called in for disorderly conduct and streaking.

Chance and gr are on a beer run right now and might be late to the festivities

Now I know who to blame for me not getting any sleep in the Villa areas. Bad Bishop....... :wink:
bren, i'm pretty sure u need to own a villa to go to the villa block party Smile

badmanbren

Nobody said Midland Villa. I might down grade then.
I've had my villa forever..A week into the game, and I had a villa. XD!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's