AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sym-Pack (choose a color)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So our current sym-pack is called orange. Do you guys think we may soon get some that increase other things? If so, what you you like it to be?

I would like another that refills a portion of your ap. Also only available in a paticular area with a low crime success rate. I think these would be very handy for wars, or to use when your in jail and need extra ap to try and bust out. What do you guys (and gals) think?
It sounds cool, but could make things to easy.
(2009.Apr.21 05:43 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]I would like another that refills a portion of your ap.

if that would come true, it should have limited use during a day/24h
thatthingyoufear said "It sounds cool, but could make things to easy."

Maybe, but if they are hard to come by not many would have em. Also it doens't have to be ap. What other things could zen do? Maybe Orange was to decribe the first one that will come out. Maybe the other colors will increase your Happiness even more or do something different. I just don't see why put up a certain color to an item if there isn't gonna be other colors.
(2009.Apr.17 02:17 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.17 12:46 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]since the new item is named the sym pak oraange, does this mean there will be different colors that do different things? or maybe more powerful?

Probably.

Believe it or not there are others in high places who agree with you. Wink
(And others who have already asked this Razz)
Reference URL's