AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Attention All belt chargers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

biffbaffboff

(2009.Oct.26 02:25 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]Well put. I'll make sure I shutup because you told me to.

Good. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
you shut up biff.

BadLuck

(2009.Oct.26 02:17 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Shut it dik.

Piece of shit is what you are. Ever since you came back from your "retirement" you've done nothing but flap your lips because you think you're some top shit because you hosp people. If you dont like someone being hosp'd tell that person to STFU, especially that fag MrSinister who constantly runs their mouths.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Oct.26 02:28 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]you shut up biff.

No you shut up connie.

BadLuck

3:33 pm
New! JohnRambo hospitalized you.

Thanks for proving my point f aggot. Maybe Dis will actually start to realize you're not even a fucking asset to them anymore, more like a hinderence.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Oct.26 02:29 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.26 02:17 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Shut it dik.

Piece of drek is what you are. Ever since you came back from your "retirement" you've done nothing but flap your lips because you think you're some top drek because you hosp people. If you dont like someone being hosp'd tell that person to STFU, especially that frag MrSinister who constantly runs their mouths.

Thanx

You pound BadLuck to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 100

Flapped my lips so bad right there.

BadLuck

(2009.Oct.26 02:34 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx

You pound BadLuck to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Hospitalization Time : 100

Flapped my lips so bad right there.

Yup, sucked my dick as I was laying there....faggy boy

biffbaffboff

(2009.Oct.26 02:34 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]3:33 pm
New! JohnRambo hospitalized you.

Thanks for proving my point f aggot. Maybe Dis will actually start to realize you're not even a farging asset to them anymore, more like a hinderence.

Yeah Diss can't wait to see the back of me.

BadLuck

(2009.Oct.26 02:14 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.26 11:51 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]Mission complete.

You pound MrSinister to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Hospitalization Time : 144

You need to learn to be able to take some drek on the forums, if not your in for a farging rough time around here.

Such a fucking hypocrite....damn dude you've not only gone downhill, but you've gone downhill bad....I'm sorry to see that your pathetic attempt at suicide didnt make it.....loser.

Oh wait thats right, was all just a way to get attention....
[Image: Bif.jpg]

Biff in all of his time.

biffbaffboff

Thanx for the appraisal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's