AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Idea for next xmas (or maybe an xmas in July)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kitsumi

Secret Santa: About a week before xmas every active player would be notified to deliver their secret santa gift by xmas eve. They won't know who their gift is going to (this could be pragmatically pre-determined, or determined at delivery time). They would go through the travel agency to travel to the north pole, give the gift - could be an item or cash - to santa, who would then deliver them xmas morning. Obviously, not 100% of people would participate, so maybe limit it to only those who give can get. Maybe even have it so if you don't give, you get a lump of coal that you can't get rid of until next xmas - which adds weight to your inventory. I think it could drive a bit of community comradery.

Anyway, not 100% perfect idea, and it's a bit late for this xmas (doh). What do ya'll think?

filthymick

yea sure i'll try it. sounds like fun. i hope i get a $100 donor pack!!!

Scorpious

I think it would be cool to try that. Also, the anonymous factor is good too. That way, you do not know who is getting it. You may get a $5 donator pack or even a $100 donator pack if somebody actually wants to buy one and hope somebody they know gets it. I think the coal factor would be funny as well even though I would have to say it is tailored to your level. Would not be good if it was a pre-determined 25 Kilogram lump for example as it would not really affect high level players as much with high STR levels as compared to a LVL 1 or 2 with far lower STR. Also, I think some lower levels (or newer players as some low levels have been playing for awhile) would have to have the option of getting rid of their coal also since they just started the game and it would not be nice if they had this happen to them so early in the game.

BTW, this was hilarious when I saw it. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only it was true it would have been even funnier. LOL

}+{ FilthyMick 11 654123541 Caught trying to kill Elf trainer. Bail Bust
Reference URL's