AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 499ers are back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
he's cute

shadowinc

[Image: 389~Mini-Austin-Posters.jpg]

delpot

(2009.Apr.19 02:00 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.18 07:06 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]where's mudpies when you need him??? Redface

Mudpies has been around for awhile now. Im suprised more of you havent caught on to who he is.

A few "older" players have started to play under new names.

really?!

i must be out of the loop....who else is playing under new names...is that even allowed?

shadowinc

good old mudds, he always was keeping the forums hopping,kinda miss him

DirkDanja

(2009.Apr.19 04:37 PM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]good old mudds, he always was keeping the forums hopping,kinda miss him

+1
Of course its not allowed. Im not going to post who is back. But for some reason I know of a couple of them. Cool

DirkDanja

well then just do as your name says

now drop it
no need to expose anyone
(2009.Apr.19 06:29 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Of course its not allowed. Im not going to post who is back. But for some reason I know of a couple of them. Cool

[Image: barack-obama-oprah-attention.jpg]
*takes a bow*
(2009.Apr.19 06:29 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Of course its not allowed. Im not going to post who is back. But for some reason I know of a couple of them. Cool

So you have pertinent information of game rule breakers and you haven't submitted it to the admins? Seems like your are aiding them in their crimes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's