AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skills Unarmed Combat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would like t see this.Please
i wouldnt, unless being unarmed actually did damage. but think about it: would the best hand to hand fighter want to go up against someone with an axe or someone with a whip (or ... a shotgun???) every single time? he might win once in awhile, but good lord, thats a mismatch
Yes so would a melee vs ranged. Shoot them on the way to the fight Wink

But this isnt the case now is it

shadowinc

(2009.Apr.12 11:15 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]i wouldnt, unless being unarmed actually did damage. but think about it: would the best hand to hand fighter want to go up against someone with an axe or someone with a whip (or ... a shotgun???) every single time? he might win once in awhile, but good lord, thats a mismatch

very true, seeing a hand to hand fighter would be sweet,

weapons like brass knuckles and such could be added

ZhuSeth

Can we have bows and arrows too?
I want a weapon that's more manly... Like a cover-mounted turret that can shoot heat seeking missles... Sounds like a winner to me.
(2009.Apr.13 10:50 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]I want a weapon that's more manly... Like a cover-mounted turret that can shoot heat seeking missles... Sounds like a winner to me.

Dexterity: 0

:-)
(2009.Apr.13 10:50 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]I want a weapon that's more manly... Like a cover-mounted turret that can shoot heat seeking missles... Sounds like a winner to me.

You have access to them at level 40. Do work son!

ZhuSeth

More manly? LMFAO.
A weapon where you push a button (trigger) when the target is locked? A woman can do that just as easy as a man.

If you want manly then pick a fist fight. A damn bloody bone breaking fist fight.
You never heard? A real man fights with his fists.
Men can fight with their hands or this gun. What's gonna help in a gang war, your fists? Or the Heat Seeking Missle Turret?

Heat Seeking Missle Turret
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's