AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: GAMBLING ALL THEIR MONEY AWAY..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

ftcumstein

on Roulette.. That is FUN! I have bought a shack, better guns, and started computers.. only to have small cons, to get cash, to gamble.... this is too much!
Right now I have a dollar, and I think I am going to sell some armour.. I'll keep y'all posted on how I am doing~

ftcumstein

damn!

oddjob

katana4

I started off gambling when i was about lvl 6. I had a few k and decided to "invest" in playing roulette. I made over 100 k in a day and was able to keep this up for a few days before i lost 100k (so i'm still up a fair amount of money). I guess it just depends on your strategy when you play.

I started on minimum bet and repeat until i either win or reach 18 rolls. then i double my bet until i win or reach 18. continue until you feel you've won/lost enough. I guess the higher lvl you are, the more money you can make at it. Does anyone have any interesting gambling strategies that they would like to share?

matt5250

well, this strategy still doesn't have a positive expectation.

Scipio

not in the long run, it's all about how much you can skim off and get away with!

ChaoticSprite

that system you use.. wasnt told to you buy Dru was it? :roll:

Scipio

Nah Katana came up with it all on his lonesome
unfortunately i havent come up with any bogus "must-win" scheme yet.

im still working on the "of course my system is foolproof" system Smile

ChaoticSprite

hmm...

sounds like one of Dru's..

or Pointy's..

top tip.. if they try to sell you a caravan.. keep on walkin!!!
:oops:
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's