AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL National Guard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's monday morning, can barely see what I'm writing, so I'm just throwing stuff down like that.

But I was thinking. It could be nice if Zen created the AL National guard. Not a career, not a gang. A group of volunteers dedicated and trained to defend AL against ennemies from other countries. Like those terrorist that provided Balazar with the new gear.

No, I'm not talking Noob police.

More like, a side career/skill/job thingy, that could benefit us. Once every X period of time (once per month? every weekend?), you have access to a link for the National guard, wich ask you to do something. Either click with AP's to help stranded after a disaster, or use energy to train with the platoon, etc etc.

In return for your time and dedication, you get something back. A little endurance? Money? Nimbus? Whatever. Bonus or special unit assignments possible depending on your skills and career (just like diplomas are taken into consideration when you join up, if I'm not mistaken) Could be interesting.

And, since those benefits could be seen as huge by some for little effort, downside would be likely to appear. Longer jail sentences through AL Military Police while criming in uniform (or no crime possibilitie at all during that period?).

I think ideas can be thrown in there, room for much more.
Poll please.........Smile
cool idea, you could even use this concept for more than one thing. maybe "college," so, for AL's sake, since we all have careers, we can go away to after school college courses once per month and get some intense training Smile
Or secret societies
wow. that is a pretty cool idea.
maybe gain some reputation.. i like the idea!
Very interesting idea..i am always for other ways to develop you character.
Reference URL's