AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bioplex/MobileCrime modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chymere

This is very very minor, but I think it'd make more sense to have your past AL history listed in reverse chronology, i.e. today at the top.

As it stands, I need to scroll from October 2007 to April 2009 to see my daily or monthly stat. I admit I'm lazy, but we all use these tools to look at our current logs, not vintage 2k7. Might as well have it at the top. Especially if you're using a mobile phone to log in.

Apologies if this has been suggested and shut down.
Altough I don't see that as the most important update required, I agree.

Sometime in a near futur, seeing your current results would be the best, as it is mainly what people should be usually looking for. The browsing and comparison with the rest is usually longer anyway, and then requires to browse through the stats.

+1 after the more urgent ones

Unless this is easy to do

Chymere

(2009.Apr.03 08:22 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Unless this is easy to do

It shouldn't be more than a couple of minutes. Once the sorting algorithm is coded, going from B to A instead of A to B is very simple.

It's definitely not an urgent thing, though.

DirkDanja

makes sense

wonder why nobody ever mentioned it before
(2009.Apr.03 08:33 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]wonder why nobody ever mentioned it before

(2009.Apr.03 08:33 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]makes sense

+1 for this idea
personally, i like it the way it is. the only thing i would suggest is maybe change the current month to the top (plus include the current month on day 1, cuz the 1st of the month i have no idea what im training for that day!) and then keep the list the way as it is
I like it, but I don't really like it at the same time(Odd). Most games show it from the first to the last, the last being the most recent, which makes sense, too.
+1

for us oldies thats getting a long way to scroll.
Reference URL's