AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Erka44

Does anyone know what the best way to bring your resistance up quick i would really appreciate the help

DirkDanja

military and res training

Erka44

Do you know anything about Endurance? and thanks for the Resistance.
atheletics has the best converter for endurance. I'm level 5 which took 3-4 months to get and I get about 8 points of end a day on average.

Erka44

thanks.
(2009.Apr.02 08:54 PM)Erka44 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know anything about Endurance? and thanks for the Resistance.

Donate.
what nasty said
it's the fastest way to get endurance and on the long run it will help you a lot
(2009.Apr.02 08:49 PM)Erka44 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what the best way to bring your resistance up quick i would really appreciate the help

1.spend all your money on borg implants
2.spend all your money on credits ->and buy endurance
3.spend your time and upgrade Military Career ->a lot of career points
4.donate real money and increase endurance
5.buy a cool belt
And my advice...Wink
NO train resistance....train the weapon stats,train your skills,eat your vitamins buy a good weapon and attack...good luck...

-B-
(2009.Apr.03 10:08 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 08:49 PM)Erka44 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what the best way to bring your resistance up quick i would really appreciate the help

1. Don't spend your money on borg implants. Invest in a better house
2.Buy credits from the market whenever you can ->and convert them in endurance and dontor days
3.spend your time and upgrade Military Career ->a lot of career points also gives the best resistance conv ratio
4.donate real money and increase your endurance
5.buy a cool belt
And my advice...Wink
Don't train resistance(why resist when you can dodge Wink)....train the weapon stats ,train your skills ,eat your vitamins buy a good weapon and attack...good luck...

-B-

now it's better

Erka44

thanks everyone for your help much appreciated
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's